– Free shipping is offered to only customers in India.
– For customers outside India, international shipping charges as well as duties and taxes as applicable are payable by the customer.
– Handling or convenience charges may apply extra & will be informed to the customer before shipping the order.
– Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
– We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours with the exception of sale periods where it may take up to 72 hours.
– Custom made orders will be dispatched in 4 weeks or as mentioned item wise.
– Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
– We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
– All orders require a signature upon receipt.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
– We deliver to more than 200 countries around the world, and offer different shipping options as applicable.
– For more information, please log on to www.dhl.com
Any items notified by DHL to be restricted and/or banned and/or prohibited from time to time(including but not limited to animals, bullion, currency, bearer from negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms or parts thereof and ammunition, human remains, pornography and illegal narcotics/drugs). Details available in all DHL offices on request and also available on the website www.dhl.com
WHEN DO WE DELIVER
All domestic and international orders are shipped via DHL. It takes a maximum 7 days for delivery.
We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by us and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
TAXES & DUTIES
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and are borne by the customer.
India GST will be applied to orders dispatched within India. Please note taxes and duties are chargeable as applicable. Most countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
Please note we are unable to advise the duty amount. For more information, please write to us email@example.com